Los Angeles Commercial Roof Replacement
As a business owner or property manager the idea of commercial roof replacement or re-roofing your commercial building’s roof may not be your desired focus. The integrity and condition of a commercial roof is critical, though, and should not be overlooked. Commercial Roofing LA is here to offer dependable guidance and service.
With the right maintenance it is possible to extend a commercial roof’s effectiveness. There comes a time when repairs are no longer an option and a roof replacement becomes necessary. With over 20 years of experience, Commercial Roofing LA makes certain you get the full value of a new commercial roof. Our crews specialize in commercial flat roofs and low-slope commercial roofs.
When is it time to replace a commercial roof?
A professionally installed and maintained commercial flat roof system is made to last, upwards of up to 30 to 40 years. When similar problems are encountered season after season, even after repairs are made, it may be an indication that it is time for a roof replacement. A Commercial Roofing LA estimator can help conduct a full inspection and cost analysis to determine an effective solution.
The signs for a roof replacement are similar to those that may be repaired in isolation. The decision comes down to the extent of the damage and the reason behind the failure.
Here are some common indicators which may signal a roof replacement or repair:
- Leaks can cause serious damage to the structure of a building, destruction of inventory, and loss of production or labor. Be sure to also look for signs of staining.
- Ponding or the ineffective draining of water.
- Visible roof damage such as cracks or bubbles in the roofing material.
- Fractures or Openings in Flashing and Joining Areas. (Skylights or Vents)
- Roofing Material is becoming loose or shrinking.
If you are concerned about the condition of your commercial flat roof you can visually inspect it yourself. Remember to stay safe at all times. Commercial Roofing LA is a quick call away from a free estimate – it may be worth it to have a professional inspection done to spot less obvious issues with your commercial roof.
How much does it cost to replace a commercial roof?
As you may have guessed it is difficult to put a price on re-roofing services because of all the variables involved, including the current condition of your roof. Commercial Roofing LA has a diverse range of materials and options to meet your requirements. Whether you are looking for re-roofing, a second opinion, or multiple quotes, call us today to arrange a free estimate.
Factors that will determine the cost of your commercial roof replacement:
- Roof Type: Flat (low-sloped) or Sloped
- Replacement materials chosen for the new commercial roof.
- Accessibility to the roof which may be determined by the height, ability to bring materials up, etc.
- Condition of the materials underneath the finished roof.
Schedule a Free Estimate and Inspection
Commercial Roofing LA estimators will meet with you and provide consultation on whether your commercial roof can be repaired or needs to be replaced.